AdSense is one of the most popular methods of earning money online. Many people have already made thousands of dollars using their services. It is a service started by Google on a profit sharing basis with the publisher. Publisher posts image, text, Media files and other unique posts which are then viewed by others. You can get money on per-click or per-impression of the ads that AdSense had placed along with the content of your site. You can choose the ad type and placements for the Google ads on your site so that your website would look clean and professional.
Related Article : Making a Website for AdSense only
How Google Pays You?
Google uses advanced data searching technology to base its ads upon the content for your website. For example: – if you have an android review website then the ads would probably on the websites that sell them. These ads depend on a lot of factors like the location of person viewing ads, the past browsing history and many more. Also if you want to advertise your site, you can do so by using Google AdWords. Google AdWords shows ads of your site on the website that are enrolled in AdSense program.
Maximizing Income from AdSense
- Write about trending and popular subject. For example when Ipad 2 was launched there were thousands searching the net for its review. It would greatly increase the traffic in your website and blog. Yeah, you can monetize your blog with AdSense. You don’t even need to pay hosting or domain fee to set up your profitable site.
- The placement of ads in your site is very important. To make more money it should be placed in places that are easily viewable by the visitors. Nobody will pay you if you place the ads in places with no visibility.
- You can earn more with AdSense if you have any original video that you can share on YouTube. Do you remember seeing some ads when you see any YouTube video? This is the ads that AdSense gives on popular and trending videos. You can make a lot if your video is seen and shared by others.
Points of Caution
- Remember to give your correct name and address as AdSense send the payment by check on your registered name to your registered address.
- Never try to add copied content to your website. Google uses advanced search technology and it can get your AdSense account terminated. Believe me, Google is rather strict about it. One of my friends tried to cheat Google by writing an article by copy pasting from 5 different website. It led to termination of his AdSense account within the account
- Remember to have patience. It isn’t easy to make big bucks on the first day itself. Initially you would see only some measly cents in it but if you persevere within months you could be raking in hundreds of dollar.
- AdSense has a minimum payout of 100$. So it would take some time before you can cash out.
This guest post is by Susan Hannan from Exams key.