Guest Blogging is a way to get free exposure and traffic to your site and content articles. Guest Blogging has turned into a very popular method for bloggers to obtain name presently. To be an excellent Guest Blogger you have to set goals and work hard to offer the best results each time.
When offering a guest post on a blog you have to remember, the blog post you have written should be relevant to that site’s niche and readers. The article must meet your needs, bringing you visitors and exposure perhaps even money.
Use the following advice to become the very best Guest Blogger:-
1. You have to know your objectives. Note them down, what you would like to get from your guest post – more visitors, traffic, and publicity and so on. Find the blogs which are related to your own niche.
2. When you offer a guest blog to a blogger then you first work should be to read the guest posting guidelines because if you offer a post which doesn’t fulfill the guidelines, Admin will not even going to respond you sometimes.
It’s the prime duty of every guest blogger to read the guidelines thoroughly and follow each and every point.
3. The next step is to submit your guest post to review. Believe me if you fulfill every point of guidelines then your article will not be rejected. Any host blogger loves to publish those posts which are as per the guidelines.
4. Coming to the article quality, as you know content is king but when it is 100% unique so never copy anything from anywhere. Just provide 100% unique article so the result will end up being perfect. You may share your personal viewpoints in your article as it makes the article more interesting.
5. If you’re good in a few niches example technology, marketing etc. come up with that. And write towards the top blogs for the reason that niche. No need to create about things which are not in your own niche because if you’re strong in one niche then its good to stick with that.
6. As its being said everywhere that an image is worth 1000 words which is correct, you have to provide an image along with your guest post. Choosing an image is not the work of Admin. It the you who has to select the image and also give the image credit if necessary. Image means not just any image, Image must reflect the essence of the article.
7. So now after doing everything your post is live. So do you think your work is over?
Your work is not over once the article is posted, even your work starts now. You must share the post on your social media profiles. Also you have to interact with the readers of that post and give solutions to their questions asked via comment form. You need to keep the discussion going on in the comments. This helps in your personal branding as well as better engagement on host blog.
8. Be smart whenever you reply to comments. Top blogs have a number of different readers which will analyze your post and post their own comments, be wise whenever you reply to individual comments. Because there are plenty of different opinions available and many of them won’t be the same as your viewpoint.
9. In case your first article obtained good response then the host blogger willing to get more post from you from the next time. That is why you need to build the trust with the host blogger first and of course always deliver the quality work.
10. Forgot to mention above so mentioning here that never use the same author bio everywhere as it creates similar content issue. Use a bit different author bio on different blogs. One more thing, at the time of writing you author bio don’t write about your services and all. Just write about your area of expertise, about your knowledge and a line for your blog.
These are just a couple steps and tips to become a good guest blogger. Be natural, be honest and become Unique.
Note for Host bloggers: There are so many link builders who says themselves as Guest blogger. They just come to you to get a link and for which they offer a low quality article and even later post that to other article directories. So Beware of that kind of “Guest Bloggers”
Image Source : Nopassiveincome.